I can build you a basic, yet functional and great value for money WordPress website. I will handle all domain names and site content as well if needed.
If you run a business that deals with customers, clients or the general public then you definitely need to have a website! You need to be found, you need to convey essential information and you need to be available on a person’s smartphone. It is guaranteed that all your competitors are! I can provide your first business website for you at a sensible price and it will look fantastic!
Freelancer Tutor – anuverma-tutor.co.uk
I can build you a fully functional website for your business. The websites I build are all on the WordPress platform and are superb value for money, responsive, brochure-type designs. I collaborate with programmers as well.
What you will receive is a well designed, extremely attractive and well laid out website on WordPress that will serve the needs of your business perfectly.
If you’re in need of a CMS website, you can’t go wrong with WordPress. It’s easy to use, scalable and open source so it keeps down development costs while offering a platform that has a large community of developers.
As much information about your business as possible. If you want to write your own copy, or if you want me to work with a professional copywriter who can do this for you.
What sort of feel and design you want your website to convey. We can sort all of this out with a consultation though.
1) We will write a small brief that we both agree on and sign off.
2) You can choose to buy a logo package (There are two available) or I will use a logo you have, or create a very fast generic one.
3) I will create a WordPress website design and get sign this signed off by you, before moving to the development of your website. Sign off means I cannot change the design after this unless you agree to pay my hourly rate for the changes and starting the development of the website again.
4) I will start the build of your WordPress website. Which will means sorting your domain out and server space. Both need to be set up using your bank account details as will be a rolling monthly and annual payments.
5) I will spend three hours showing your the back-end of the CMS side of your WordPress website and any answering any technical questions you may have.
6) If you want more advice you will need to book me in using my hourly rate.
7) I will set up your WordPress website development version for you to work on, this means you can work on changes on your website, without it affecting your live website.
8) If you need the dev version of the website made Live. I can do this for you on my hourly rate. Usually, takes an hour unless there are technical complications.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.
1) Pricing excludes printing costs.
2) Hosting and domain not included, but can be arranged if required.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products to be supplied are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept Elluse’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to the quotation above.
5) You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Elluse incurs in facilitating the alterations such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs will be treated as a separate order.
7) Pricing will include consultation times and support on my hourly rate
8) Traveling costs to meet a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office with being included in invoice as well as administration costs.
9) I will include any administrations cost that is involved in starting and completing the package