Businesses today realise that connection with their customers is of the utmost importance and that blogging is a way of reaching existing and future customers. It is a perfect tool which can be utilised to educate and inform customers about your business products and of the business itself.
I just need to know what sort of business you have, who you want to reach out to and what sort of styles and layouts appeal to you.
1) I can build you an attractive and functional blog using the WordPress template, this will allow you to inform current customers and reach out to new ones.
2) I can also help you connect your wordpress website to your social media accounts, designing some extremely attractive graphics with some call to actions and also write a little copy to get you going. If need be I can also connect all your accounts to a social media management software (Buffer) that will make updating your social media accounts – so much easier!!
3) This amazing package also provides you with five beautifully designed postcards that can be used to attract your customers to your products and services or anything you think needs advertising on your social media platforms.
4) And if that wasn’t enough, I can also direct you to some great blog writers for a small fee, who can provide you with some amazing articles for your blog, which can improve your SEO for your website.
5) Lastly, I would advise you booked in with me on a quarterly basis to keep topping up your social media needs using my one day package or 3 hrs package as this is an area that needs some TLC to get customers hooked on your posts.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.
1) Pricing excludes printing costs.
2) Hosting and domain not included, but can be arranged if required.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products to be supplied are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept Elluse’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to the quotation above.
5) You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Elluse incurs in facilitating the alterations such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs will be treated as a separate order.
7) Pricing will include consultation times and support on my hourly rate
8) Traveling costs to meet a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office with being included in invoice as well as administration costs.
9) I will include any administrations cost that is involved in starting and completing the package